Fitzpatrick's Garage: The story so far
Fitzpatrick's Garage Kildare was founded in 1951, in a small lane just off the Square in Kildare Town by Mr. Jimmy Fitzpatrick, an uncle of Andy Fitzpatrick, Managing Director of the Fitzpatrick's Garage Group. In 1968 the original business re-located to its current premises and head office on the Dublin Road, in Kildare Town.
Since its foundation over 68 years ago, Fitzpatrick's have consistently grown and invested significantly in all aspects of its motor business to become one of the most advanced and progressive motor groups in Ireland with showrooms in Kildare, Naas, Carlow and Tullamore. To acknowledge and reward the custom and loyalty shown by its customers, Fitzpatrick's launched their new Loyalty Club Card in 2011, which today has over 7,000 members, who enjoy a host of benefits and rewards.
Following a strategic review of its operations in 2012, Fitzpatrick's Garage Group embarked on a comprehensive multi-franchise approach to its motor business, which saw it forging new alliances in 2013 with some of the leading and most exciting car brands, including Honda and three more well-known brands. The overall objective of this strategy was to provide customers with greater benefits in terms of value for money deals, greater choice, industry leading car warranties, affordable servicing and access to exciting car ranges.
Today, Fitzpatrick's employ 130 excellent people devoted to providing the motorists in Counties Kildare, Laois, Carlow and Offaly with outstanding service and products, and has truly become the one-stop shop for the modern, value seeking and discerning motorist.
For more information on our services including stocking the newest Honda range, our used cars, finance, servicing and award-winning bodyshop please call us on 045 533300. Alternatively you can drop by our showroom located on Dublin Road, Kildare to speak with one of our Sales Managers, Parts Managers or Service Managers.